HOW YOU CAN HELP
Elephants are ecosystem engineers. They maintain biodiverse forests that provide the oxygen this planet needs to survive. Together we can support communities to preserve wild spaces, protect elephants and improve livelihoods.
Please select from the following to donate
£64 Sponsors a beehive displaying your name of choice
£20 per month helps to support beehive fence activities and elephant monitoring
£80 pay for beekeepers’ training and equipment for one farmer
To donate in memory or in honour of someone, or if you would like to give as a gift, please complete the contact form below. We will be in touch to process your request and provide a certificate and information about the sponsorship.
If you are donating in the US, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our US banking instructions.
Donate by Cheque:
Please post your cheque, made to Wild Survivors, to the following address:
High House Farm, Mendlesham Green, Suffolk, IP14 5RQ, UK
Please download a Wild Survivors Gift Aid Form to send with your cheque donation, thank you.
Donate with Confidence
- Registered charity with the UK Charity Commissioners (no. 1165732)
- Recognised with HMRC for gift-aid processing
- No high paid management
- Transparency of spending: our annual reports are available to view online
- Safe and secure giving: Our donation service is powered by CAF Bank. Saving us costs normally incurred by independent credit card processing.
- Your details are not shared. We’ll only use your data for gift aid (if applicable) and to keep you informed about projects, if you have opted in for this communication.